GET THAT GLOW HOLISTIC FACIAL 85.00 60min
Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy can cause a general imbalance in the skin, which can show up as a variety of different symptoms from dullness, to increased hormonal blemishes or hyper-pigmentation. In this soothing facial, nourishing vitamins and minerals are used to reduce signs of pregnancy and restore natural balance to the skin.
HYDRATING BELLY TREATMENT 67.00 45 min
There is no time to soon to start pampering baby, and with this experience it will also be of great benefit to Mom. This facial for the belly will soothe, hydrate and nourish the skin while aiding in the prevention of stretchmarks. All done with healthy botanicals so pure and natural for Mommy or Baby.
Holistic Doula Services
What is a Holistic Doula?
A Holistic Doula is a birth worker with the skills to heal as well as nurture. As a holistic doula, I believe in the power of mind, body and soul aligning to create a perfect union. As your birth doula, I will help guide you on this path, so that you might have peace and harmony within yourself before stepping into parenthood. I am pleased to offer a balanced physical, mental, emotional and spiritual point of view and give the families I serve an unconditional touch of loving care that is needed for a peaceful and joyful reception of new life!
As a Holistic Doula I am able to work in all types of settings: hospitals, birthing centers and in home births.
- First initial 'no obligation' consultation to meet, ask questions and decide if I'm
the doula for you
- Travel time up to one hour from my home
(an additional fee will be added for locations that exceed a one hour drive time)
- (3) Prenatal Visits (additional visits available at a rate of $65 per visit)
- Assistance in preparing your birth plan
- Unlimited prenatal support via email, phone, and text message
- On-call 24/7 from the 2 weeks prior to your due date up until birth
- Continuous support throughout labor and birth from the time YOU decide you need me; either at your home or the hospital
- Labor and Birth photos if desired and time allows
- Assistance with initial breastfeeding
- Support in the immediate postpartum period until Mom, Dad/partner, and baby are settled in (usually 1-2 hours)
- (1) postpartum visit in the hospital to discuss your birth, answer any questions and admire your new baby (includes additional breastfeeding support)
* ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR BIRTHS MORE THAN 45 MILES AWAY IS $200
Includes Tier One plus:
- (1) additional prenatal/planning visits
- (1)30 minute Prenatal Photo Session in your home or desired location (includes digital copies of the photos)
- (1) One Hour Reflexology Session
* ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR BIRTHS MORE THAN 45 MILES AWAY IS $220
Includes Tiers One & Two plus:
- (1) One Mommy to Be Custom Facial
- (1) Additional Postpartum Visit at your Home
* ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR BIRTHS MORE THAN 45 MILES AWAY IS $250